LESSON 6: HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN USERNAME AND PASSWORD AS A PUBLIC USER ON CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (CAC) PORTAL
LESSONS ON HOW TO REGISTER COMPANY IN NIGERIA (LESSON 6: HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN USERNAME AND PASSWORD AS A PUBLIC USER ON CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (CAC) PORTAL)
Note that if you are not a Corporate Affairs Commission Accredited agent, you are using the customer registration portal as a public user. You are not authorized to register or incorporate a company for a third party. However you are permitted to register your own company provided you are one of the directors of the company or you are the proprietor of the business enterprise.
All the pre-incorporation (registration) of companies in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), is being done online via the CAC Customer Registration Portal (CRP). For you to be able to gain access into the portal, you must sign up to create your user name and password after which you will be able to login into the portal and commence your registration.
Follow the steps below to create your own username and password.
- Login to ‘services.cac.gov.ng’. The picture below and others will appear.
- Goto ‘account creation’ and Click on ‘create account’. The picture below will appear.
- Fill the empty boxes and click register. The picture below will appear.
- Click on reserve now. The picture below will appear.
- A verification link will be sent to your email. Make sure that the email you supplied is a valid email.
- Open the email you supplied, and click on the verification link.
- It will take you to CRP. The picture below will appear.
- Click on ‘click here’ to login with the username and the password you generated, to start your registration